Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ocho and T.O together?

Prepare for one of the most entertaining seasons. Now that the Bengals have two of the most interesting and entertaining receivers in the game, they will be very exciting and entertaining. Not only are they entertaining, but they are still elite receivers. T.O is old but he still has game for one more season. Ocho is also an elite receiver. When they are together they can either make a great tandem or they will fight and give Palmer a ton of problems. I already feel bad for Palmer that he has to just play or even be on the same team as both Ocho and T.O but then if they were fighting and both getting mad at Palmer this next season might be hell for him. While everybody else is hating on the team I think that it might work. They both think that they are the best, so when you do that and they are both excited to play with each other maybe T.O will finally mature this year and this team might work. T.O texted Ocho last night saying that he went to the Bengals for one reason. He is going to go all the way. I don't really think that will happen, but I do think that they will make the playoffs. This team is good even without T.O and I think that he will really help this team. The fact that there are so many haters out there will help this team a lot. They feed off the attention and so when they get all this attention they will be a very good pair and will want to prove everybody wrong. I'm getting most of this information because I watched Chad's ustream last night. He was so excited when T.O signed that when he screamed it almost broke my speakers. That is how I know what T.O texted to chad. When both players are this excited about playing together it is probably going to work. Batman and Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment