Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All-Star Game

Tonight is the all-star game. In about 30 minutes it will start. Right now I'm still at work. I will be watching the game here. I have a few predictions on how this all-star game might go. But don't hate if I'm wrong.
First, the National League has not won for 13 years. This could be good or bad for the NL. It depends on how they handle the pressure and whether or not they think about ending the streak. If the NL just plays their game and each player plays his best they can win. The NL has better pitching and they have a good starting lineup for hitting both home-runs and base-hits.
Second, the American League has either won or tied the last 13 years. This could be good or bad for the AL. If they go into the game thinking that they are automatically going to win just because they have not lost in the last 13 years. There is a fine line between confidence and cockiness. If the American League goes past that line they may be in for their first lost in 13 years. They have a pretty good pitching staff with actual relievers, not just a bunch of starting pitchers that are put in every one or two innings. They also have a good hitting corps. If the American League can stay under the line between confidence and cockiness they will win.
The American League is my pick to win, but if they don't watch out they will lose for the first time in 13 years. The National League can easily win this game, but they can also easily lose. I think that the latter will happen, but I could be wrong.
Now its 20 minutes until the game and I think I will go see what is going on with it. So adios and bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment