Friday, August 27, 2010

NFC West Predictions

Cardinals
The Cardinals have a lot of issues this year. The last few years they have had a veteran quarterback in Kurt Warner. Now he is gone and they have a huge whole to fill that he left. When he came in it was perfect timing. Leinart wasn't playing as well as he was supposed to and then Warner came in and for some reason they didn't fell like trying to fix Leinart while they had a veteran quarterback who could help with them on the team. Now they have to choose between Leinart and Anderson. Leinart hasn't been playing as well, but he is a first-round draft pick and don't want him to end up like JaMarcus Russel. Then again Anderson has been playing as hard as he can and has been doing it well to get this starting job and he deserves it. Now they have a decision to make and this could effect how well the team does. I think that they go 6-10 this season.
49ers
This team has a coach that can carry this team to 9-7. But, if the team doesn't play well together and just play well they won't get near that mark. Alex Smith still hasn't had that breakout season he was expected to have about 3 years ago. If he doesn't have that season this year, I think its time to move on. So, because of that, I think that they won't have a good season. When you have a QB that the only reason you are keeping him is that he is the only one you have and you feel like giving him one more chance, he still might not perform. You have to be confident with your leader. I don't think the 49ers are confident with Alex Smith this year and that will cause them to lose certain games. So I think they go 7-9 because they have a good defense that will keep them in games against bad defenses. Without that defense they go 4-12.
Seahawks
When I think about the Seahawks I think back to one moment. When they were in the super bowl and a huge touchdown was called wrongly. Big Ben kinda stuck out the ball cause he knew he wasn't in. That basically means the Seahawks would have won the super bowl a few years ago. Now they are a team that is apparently bad. And I think to myself; where did they go wrong? I think this year will be much better than last years five win season. Hasselback will be better than last year and Pete Carrol is a pretty good coach. With the right leadership this team could be very good. I think they have good leadership this year. I'm not sure if they are a playoff team, but I think I have to pick one team in this division to win. This team could be the team to win this division this year. They need to make a lot of improvements this year, but if they do all the right things this off season they can be a very good team. I would like to see this team win, because then people won't think Pete Carrol jumped at the first time to get out of USC. They might think he is justified. so I think they go 10-6.
Rams
I feel bad that I'm going to have to say what I'm about to say about this team. And Rams fans are going to be disappointed but I'm about 100% sure in this one thing. Sam Bradford will get sacked a lot because the Rams have a terrible offensive line. Then, because Bradford always falls on his shoulder he will get hurt. He will end up being a mediocre quarterback in the league. I'm not saying he is going to end up like Russel, but I think that he won't be that great quarterback he is expected to be. Everyone is thinking that because they have Bradford now they are going to win a bunch of games and be a good team. This worked for the Lions, but they don't have a quarterback that gets injured all the time. So I think the Rams are not going to win with this pick. Overall I think they end up winning somewhere between 3 and 4 games if they are lucky. Sorry Rams fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment