Saturday, August 28, 2010

NFC East Predictions

Cowboys
This team is one of those teams that a lot of people are thinking could be very good. They have a good quarterback who finally won a postseason game last year in Tony Romo. Miles Austin broke out last year and could have either a year just as good or better. I don't think he will get any worse. There is a lot of pressure, but I think he can handle it. If he just plays football the best he can, he will do really well. I think Roy Williams will have a good year this year and I think Dez Bryant comes in and becomes a really good receiver also. So with a good QB and receivers that's a good offense, then you add Marion Barber and Felix Jones. Two running backs who are very good at what they do. They are used in different situations, but that's what makes this work. They also have a very good defense. So when you put together all that positive energy and that much talent you have a good team. I think they go somewhere around 12-4 or maybe 11-5.
Giants
This team is on a low year. They have had pretty good teams in the few years past, but this year I just don't think they have it. Eli Manning has had a few good seasons, but last year he didn't do very well and doesn't look good in the preseason this year. He is there one leader, and he isn't doing that great. When they won their super bowl they had a legit good team. They didn't have a better team than the Patriots, but they had a good team. A lot of their good players have left or have not done as good lately. That means this team is down. I want to believe that Manning will get better and end up being great like Peyton, but I just don't think that really happens. At best I think the Giants get a record of maybe 8-8 if they are lucky. probably 7-9.
Eagles
The Eagles traded away the Quarterback they have trusted to lead their team for years. Now they have a new QB with Kevin Kolb. He has looked pretty good in the preseason, but I still think trading McNabb was very stupid. They have a really good receiving core and I'm not sure that Kolb can take advantage of that like McNabb did. They still have a good defense. So they still have a good team, they just don't have the same offense that they did last year. Because they are missing these certain parts of their team I think they are missing that they really need. The most important one is that they don't have any leaders on their team. I think because they are missing so much they won't have a very good season. I think they go 6-10 maybe 7-9.
Redskins
This wasn't a very good team last year. But this year they have added McNabb who is a good leader and also a good quarterback. Haynesworth has caused some problems in their locker room this year, but I think they are going to be improved this year. This team that they have built up by trading and grabbing will be better than last years, but I really don't have anything else to say about them. They will be better but the additions they have made only add 1 or 2 wins. So that means I think they go around 5-11 this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment