Monday, August 30, 2010

NFC South Predictions

Falcons
The Falcons have a really good quarterback. He was very good as a rookie, really really good in his second year. I expect this year will be much better. He has good receivers and one of the best Tight Ends to play the game. So I think with his team equipped like it is and the fact that each year he gets better, they will have a really good offense. They have an average defense, but with the offense they have I think it won't matter that their defense is not the best. They have something to fight for because they should have made the playoffs last year but they didn't and they should be shooting for that this year. But they have to take it one game at a time in order to do that. I think they end up with a record of somewhere around 10-6 maybe one win less.
Panthers
This year will be better than last year. Jake Delhomme had his worst season by far. They traded him. They got Matt Moore who is a good quarterback and they have a good rookie in Jimmy Clausen. From what I saw in the preseason I think he will be a very good quarterback, but I'm not sure how much he will actually play this year. I think the more he plays the better the team will be. Its not that I don't think Moore isn't good I just think that Clausen has done very well. So because they have a new quarterback and they already had a good team. So I think they go 8-8 if they are lucky.
Buccaneers
This team had a bad start last year. They got their first win against a very good packers team. So i think they have the potential to win games. They just need the motivation to win these games. They are a good team with a few faults. I havn't really payed much attention to this team, so I don't have much to say about this team. My prediction is probably going to be wrong, but thats expected every once and a while. Even from me. So I think they end up going somwhere around 7-9 maybe or 6-10. Still not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment