Saturday, January 15, 2011

Da Bears. Why they will be in the Super Bowl.


I have a great feeling that the Bears will make it to the Super Bowl this year. I'm also not just some crazy Bears fan who is dreaming of this. I have logical reasons why I think this.
The Bears are playing the Seahawks. That's right the team that finished 7-9 this season. Yes I know that they beat the Saints last week. I know that. I watched the game. Just because they beat the Saints doesn't mean we will lose too. The Saints had a bad defensive day. There is no way that our defense does that. They will step it up because its the playoffs. We are going to destroy the Seahawks. I would love to see a blowout. I have a feeling that we might see that. So then we move on to play probably the packers.
Playing the Packers is going to be a tough game. I have a feeling we will win this game because we have beat them this year at Soldier field. That was before the Bears had their breakthrough. Watching the game last week I thought they could have tried harder at the end to win, but they didn't. The Bears are built to beat the Packers. Our defense knows how to stop them. Our offense does get stopped but as long as they score less than we do we win. I think we can win this game. Winning two games and one of them against a team without a winning record. Yes it sounds reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment