Monday, January 17, 2011

AFC and NFC Championship games

AFC
This game is the Steeler and the Jets. I like both teams. The Steelers have a great defense, but so do the Jets. I think I might take Big Ben over Sanchez just because Ben has more experience. There is part of me that is saying that the Steelers are going to win without a problem, then again there is part of me saying that the Jets beat the Patriots, who says they will stop now. This is a very tough decision. Both teams are very good and deserve to be their. This game could go either way. I think the Jets spent a lot of their energy game planning for the Patriots. They have been planning for them probably since they knew they were in the playoffs. So I think the Jets might not be well prepared for this. I originally trusted my gut to say that the Jets would win, but as I wrote that little bit I got to thinking that the Steelers are probably going to win this game. I'm going to pick Steelers 24 Jets 17.
NFC
I think everyone knows who I'm going to pick in this matchup. I'm going to pick the Bears, but not just because I am a Bears fan, I have serious reasons. The Bears can beat the Packers. The Bears could have beat them week 17 when we had nothing to play for and the Packers had nothing to play for. Our defense can and has stopped Aaron Rodgers while he is hot as well as other quarterbacks. Our special teams will hopefully step up and our running game has to be good. I believe we can do it. I have this huge feeling that February 7th the Bears will be the Super Bowl champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment