Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Bulls


If you are someone who reads this blog often, you know that I am not a huge fan of the NBA. Well, in the past few months I have become quite the fan. I realized that if I wanted to call myself a true Chicago fan that I had to be a little bit more interested in the Bulls. So, I started to watch a few games. As I watched my first instinct was that the refs are ridiculous and they won't call anything. As I watched the Bulls play more the more I liked it. I think I can now officially call myself a Bulls fan, I've been outed. So lets get talking about the team.
This summer their was a lot of talk about LeBron (sorry anybody reading from Cleveland) and how he might go to the Bulls because we have a great young team. This week I realized that maybe this team is better off without him. Instead of him we got Boozer, who I think fits in a lot better. LeBron would be trying to take the ball, when this is Rose's team and he is the guy who takes the ball. I think the team works a lot better together than they would if LeBron was on the team. Rose is having an oustanding year and with James on the team he would not have numbers near as high and impressive. This was the best thing for the team, now I think we can beat the team that LeBron ended up going to and beat the Celtics as you have seen. I'm not saying that this is a for sure thing, but don't be surprised if the Bulls make it to the Finals. The chances of them beating the Lakers are slim, but its the same with almost every team. I think that maybe something will happen just like what happened with the Blackhawks. They are the surprise team one year, and then the next year they are on top more than before and they win it all. The Bulls have a lot of potential and a lot of really good young players. I think their coach knows how to use them and this team is going to be very good. Go Bulls!

No comments:

Post a Comment