Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bears

Another blog about the Bears is coming your way. I'm sure if you are one of the people who reads this blog and isn't a Chicago sports fan you are getting tired of me talk about the Bears or the Bulls or the Blackhawks, but frankly thats what I have the most knowledge on. As I am writing this I am thinking that I should probably be doing a White Sox offseason moves and stuff blog, but I have already started this so I will have to write twice today. I guess this bad day is going to get worse. I'm just kidding when I write it relaxes me so this is good. On to the Bears instead of my psychiatric needs.
This week they play the Vikings. The last time we played them it was at home in better weather than we will be facing. It was our statement game before our real statement game. We won and it was the first game where Jay Cutler started to play smart. Playing the Vikings last time was our engine starter and hopefully this time it will be the same. We need a comeback from that New England loss, if we win and the Packers hopefully lose the division will be almost put away. We need to win this game and have a strong finish to the season. We will make the playoffs, I have no doubt. We need to make the playoffs in a strong way and have momentum behind us so we can win the first game and then just continue to be on a playoff roll. I'm not asking for a Super Bowl win but winning at least one playoff game would be nice.
So, winning this game is important to both winning the division and when we do win the division hopefully it will help us win a game in the playoffs. No matter what team we face they are going to be good and it will be hard to beat them, but we are a good team with a good defense as long as they show up. We are a good team so lets show it and prove to people that we can win, but just like the Patriots losing to the Browns we had a bad week. All teams do.

No comments:

Post a Comment