Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Finals


The Celtics have come back and won game 5. Now they lead the Lakers 3-2 in the series. This could be dangerous for the Lakers. Now I think that the Lakers realize that they aren't unstoppable. They have their backs against the wall and they have to win this game to make the Celtics kind of panic. The Celtics could also come out and say if we lose tonight that might mean we lose the series. We have the momentum, so we should go out there and win and not force a game seven. I think that its funny how ESPN is extremely sure that the Lakers will win today, which totally gives the Celtics something to prove wrong. Yes, this series looked like a 7-game series from the start, but the Celtics will have to win today to win it. ESPN just says we pick the one who is supposed to win and we are sure of it. I would LOVE to see the Celtics win tonight and just say "suck it" to all the Lakers fans. The Stanley cup finals ended in 6 with my pic winning in 6. I picked the Celtics in 6 and now its going to come true. I have confidence that my prediction will be true again like in the Stanley cup finals. The Celtics WILL WIN TONIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment