Saturday, November 7, 2009

Im BACKK

hey to the five people that have ever read this. I'm sorry for not posting anything lately. I kinda get side tracked and I'm just an amateur blogger. I'm sorry but, lets get on to the good stuff.

yankees won the world series. they had an amazing parade and the people of new york loved it. Derek Jeter and many others spoke. I personally did not like the parade because i was rooting for the Phillies to win. But, New York is a great franchise that is known for spending the most on the best and this year it paid off. They got their 27th world series title. The closest behind them is the Cardinals with 10. In honor of getting the 27th world series, manager Joe Girardi is going to change his number from 27 to 28. Meaning he wants to get # 28 for world series with the yanks.

in football, Oregon is still my favorite team playing out there right now, excluding Illinois, but I don't know if you could even call that playing other than them beating Michigan and Illinois State. Anyway, the quack attack is an outstanding offense that just blows away teams that are good. Teams like USC with a good defense. Go Ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment